Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Introducing.......................

http://www.raisinboat.com/!!!!!!!  It's finally live!  I was incredibly blessed to have been chosen for this design team!!!!!  This company is doing something amazing, RENTING their stamp sets out!  What a great concept!  So, please stop by their website, and check it out!  I have been extremely busy creating many many samples as eye candy for their new stamps! 

Their stamps are clear, so you can see precisely where you are stamping and they are a high quality acrylic.  I have had so much fun making all of these creations!  My 2 favorite background stamps are: woodgrain and Polka Dots.  They are ABSOLUTELY fabulous!

Over the next few weeks, I will be posting many of my creations.  I hope you all enjoy! 

My first creation is from a stamp set called A Dog's Life. This is a cute round container that used to have Body Butter from the Body Shop. I washed these out and thought they were adorable to put a little scrapbook inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment