Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Day!!!!

Well, the company I work for closed today due to snow, for the first time in 19 years!  So, I thought I would share a few pictures from today.  We officially got 18.9" of snow.  We had green grass yesterday, and today no green to be found.  This is our front step:

Our mailbox, or lack thereof.  This picture was taken early in the day too, before the plow went through 2 more times!


Winter Wonderland!


Our deck:  The pups want to know how are they supposed to go potty?


Our poor pine tree ;0(  It broke one of it's limbs, badly.  The snow was so heavy it just broke it off.


The kitties were all snug inside curled up.  The sheets were in the wash, today was a working around the house day for me ;0)


Wild and crazy pups!














Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!  I think it's going to be a White Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment