Monday, December 7, 2009

Stigney Family Photo Shoot

Happy Monday!  Yesterday I did a photo shoot for one of my past favorite co-workers!  We had so much fun!  And, I also learned that a 2.5 year old is a bit of a challenge to do a photo shoot!  I am not by any means a professional, just something I like to do in my free time.  So, today I thought I would share some pictures from the day!  Enjoy!

Maya's making a list, checking it twice!  Gonna find out who's been naughty and nice!


This is Baxter.  I fell in love with him!  What a cutie!




What a beautiful family!






Maya had soooo much energy!!!!!




What a beautiful little princess, eating a cookie ;0)  That was the only bribe we could do to get her to sit still!


Look how happy she was here!  Peek a boo was the key :0)










These were my favorites from the day.  What a great way to spend a day off!  I absolutely love doing photo sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment